Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Welcome to my Video Blog

Expert Tips for Home Buyers & Sellers

Our mission at The David DeVoe Group is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

How We Helped Roy Yu by Being Patient and Considerate!



    “We worked together twice, he helped me find my current unit. He’s really patient. We spent a lot of time looking for the best unit for me. He spent a lot of time and never pushed me to commit to a deal. The experience was very good. The two times were different cases. So, in one case, we found a place in Weehawken. But, then we realized there were some tax related things. So, if I bought the unit six months later I could potentially save some money on taxes. We opted for that deal and we waited for six months and started to look for that property again. It was really good for me. It’s not like he just wanted the deal to go through quickly. He’s really considerate on behalf of his clients.”

    -Roy Yu - Home Buyer

No comments :

Post a Comment